1 Woman + 2 Men in 1 Body = 1 Romance
Attorney Rebecca Dumarier uses her no-nonsense style to battle for successful romance writers around the globe. Despite her success in the romance industry, her personal romantic life is a disaster. Sure, she’s a high-powered attorney, but can she handle a little broken heart? Confused by feelings she always keeps hidden, Rebecca jumps a flight to Sedona, Arizona. There she’s caught up in the vortex of a mysterious romance with Max, a man with an intoxicating voice, who sends roses, romance novels, and chocolate, but refuses to reveal his face. To make matters worse, Rebecca thinks she’s falling for shy trance channeler Tom Paxton. His precocious daughter and ex-wife/manager complicate the budding relationship until Tom discovers that someone is using his body for romance and his credit card for internet purchases. Investigating an old diary and using her worldly wiles, Rebecca discovers the identity of the man she truly loves. Now if she can only figure out which man that is.
Entering to win this book couldn’t be easier:
- Comment on this post.
- Tweet a link to this post in Twitter. You’ll need to comment letting us know that you tweeted. Include your Twitter username for verification.
- Post a link on Facebook. Again, comment letting us know that you posted the link.
- Follow The Romantic Journey in the Facebook Networked Blogs application.
- Add The Romantic Journey to your blogroll. Comment that you did that and include a link for verification.
- Post something about The Romantic Journey on your blog. Comment that you did it and include a link for verification.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed or email feed. Comment that you did it to be entered.
- Follow The Romantic Journey on Twitter. Again, comment with your Twitter username for verification.
You receive one entry for each action, so you can potentially receive eight entries.
The winner will be announced 17 May. Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. UTC on 16 May, 2010.
No transfers or substitutions. The contest is open internationally.